The Fundamental 4s Workshops and Keynotes
How to Design Extraordinary Customer Experiences in an Exponential World
The Fundamental 4s is a short, sweet & to the point model that will help you understand your customers’ core motivations. While technology may be developing exponentially, our brains are not. Human beings and their underlying motivations have remained the same since the dawn of time. And, over many years of visiting, spending time with, talking to, following around, observing, and analyzing customers, we have found that there are four significant customer motivations that are always present no matter what experience or offering is in question.
Keynotes, half and full day workshops are available as well as customized courses upon request in both English and Danish. You can expect to become sharp on:
- The exponential world: why technology development is moving faster and faster and what it means for you and your company.
- The exponential company: a crash course in the 11 key characteristics that are necessary for creating a fast-growing exponential organization
- The Fundamental 4s: what the model is and how it applies to your company
- Designing customer experiences: the next steps for how you can make your customer BE, DO, FEEL, AND LOOK better.
- The roots: all participants will receive a copy of the Fundamental 4s White Paper as a reference guide and tool for your company to use going forward.
Here’s what the father of the Experience Economy has to say:
“If you want to be customer-centric, then you must understand what makes customers tick in today’s world of experiences. Let Laila Pawlak and Kris Østergaard be your guides in realizing how to make customers BE better, DO better, FEEL better, and LOOK better. Then let these Fundamental 4s guide your business.”
– B. Joseph Pine II, co-author, The Experience Economy, Authenticity, and Infinite Possibilities
Get The Fundamental 4s White Paper!
Download for FREE now!
Meet the Authors
Both Kris Østergaard & Laila Pawlak are Experience Economy and Exponential Organization experts. In fact, they were the first to win the prestigious Experience Management Achievement Award outside of the U.S. They are also alumni of Singularity University and founders of the SingularityU Copenhagen Chapter. Laila serves as one of the few adjunct faculty of Singularity University and gives keynotes all over the world about how to design extraordinary experiences in an exponential world.
An award winning company, DARE2 inspires, enables, connects people to scale positive impact in the world. Their primary focus is on helping international companies innovate on the edges of their organization often in collaboration with startups. The DARE2 team also stands behind the corporate incubator and early stage startup accelerator thinkubator and the Copenhagen based co-working and innovation hub DARE2mansion.